In the meantime, Smithville has entered the realm of Twitter. Become a follower of ours by adding "SeeSmithvilleTX" to your network...you can become an honorary Smithvillian!! You'll get the latest and greatest from the first Film and Family-Friendly Town in Texas!
- Smithville Film Commission meeting - Tuesday, June 16 - 10:00 am - Pocket's Grille
- Keep Smithville Beautiful meeting - Wednesday, June 17 - 3:30 pm - Pocket's Grille
- "Five Time Champion" Wrap Party - Wednesday, June 17 - 4:00 to 8:00 pm - Gazebo
- Chamber Mixer - Thursday, June 18 - 5:00 to 7:00 pm - Sherry's Kitchen
- Juneteenth celebration - Friday, June 19 - 10:00 am program - MLK Park
- Bastrop County Health Fair - Saturday, June 20 - 8:00 am to Noon - Bastrop High School
Don't forget to check the Recreation Center's website at www.smithvillepard.com. There are plenty of programs happening there, many in conjunction with the Public Library. If you would like a schedule of kids' programs for the summer (all around town), stop by or call the Chamber and we can send you a schedule.